– Agarwal, A., Shankar, R., Tiwari, M.K., 2007. Modeling agility of supplychain. Industrial Marketing Management 36, 443–۴۵۷٫
– Angeles, R., 2009. Anticipated IT infrastructure and supply chain integration capabilities for RFID and their associated deployment outcomes. International
– Braunscheidel, M.J., Suresh, N.C., 2009. The organizational antecedents of a firm’s supply chain agility for risk mitigation and response. Journal of Operations Management 27, 119–۱۴۰٫
- Ambrosini, V., & Bowman, C. (2009). What are dynamic capabilities and are they a useful construct in strategic management? International Journal of Management Reviews, 11(1), 29–۴۹٫
- Angeles, R., & Nath, R. (2001). Partner congruence in electronic data interchange (EDI)-enabled relationships. Journal of Business Logistics, 22(2), 109–۱۲۷٫
- Anumba, C., Siemieniuch, C., & Sinclair, M. (2010). Supply chain implications of concurrent engineering. International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 30(7/8), 566–۵۹۷٫
- Baldovin, L, Henlenz, PM, Lun, YHV. The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance. International Journal of Production Economics 2010; 122:35-46.
- Benito J.G. Information technology investment and operational performance in purchasing. Industrial Management & Data 2007; 107: 201-228.
- Benton F, lang JEP. Information sharing and coordination in make-to-order supply chains. Journal of Operations Management 2005; 23: 579-98.
- Berndt, E., & Morrison, C. (2006). High technology capital formation and economic performance in the U.S. manufacturing industries: An exploratory analysis. Journal of Economics, 65, 9–۴۳٫
- Blankley A. A conceptual model for evaluating the financial impact of supply chain management technology investments.The International Journal of Logistics Management 2008; 19:155-182.
- Bravn, K. W. L., Richard, C. M. Y., Tang E. (2009). ”The complementarities of internal integration and product modularity: An empirical study of their interaction effect on competitive capabilities”, Engineering and Technology Management, Vol. 26,
- Brovn CA, Hyland PW, Ferrer MM. Supply Chain Collaboration:Capabilities For Continuous Innovation. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 2008; 13(2):160-9.
- Buono, A. F., Bowditch, J. L., & Lewis, J. W. (1985). When cultures collide: The anatomy of a merger. Human Relations, 38(5), 477–۵۰۰٫
- Chandra C, Grabis J, Tumanyan A. Problem taxonomy: a step towards effective information sharing in supply chain management. International Journal of Production Research 2007; 45(11):2507-44.
- Coustin PD,. The implications of socialization and integration in supply chain management. Journal of Operations Management 2008; 24:604-20.
- Daft SW. An Investigation on the Direct and Indirect Effect of Supply Chain Integration on Firm Performance. International Journal of Production Economics 2005; 119: 328-46.
- Defee, C. C., & Stank, T. P. (2005). Applying the strategy–structure–performance paradigm to the supply chain environment. International Journal of Logistics Management, 16(1), 28–۵۰٫
- Eshtedler, A., Shankar, R. and Tiwari, M.K. (2006), “Modeling Agility of Supply Chain”, Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 36, pp. 443-57.
- Farrelly, F., & Quester, P. (2005). Investigating large-scale sponsorship relationships as co-marketing alliances. Business Horizons, 48(1), 55–۶۲٫